- We had breakfast at the Club Quarters(it’s great)
- We went to the Guggenheim Museum (Frank Lloyd Wright is the architect)
- We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Exhibits were : Arms & Armor, Old Instruments, Paintings, Egyptians, and much more.
- It stormed so hard the water was in my eyes.
- We went to the Grand Central Station. Madagascar was filmed there.
- It was rush hour in the Subway. I was so squished I felt like I was going to be hit by the door when it closed!
- We are going to a Broadway show tonight! 🙂
Categorised as: Uncategorized
Leave a Reply